1944 Gainsborough Lane, Anderson Township, OH 45230
$220,000 Sale Pending
- For Sale
- Single Family
- 3 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 2 Car Garage
1944 Gainsborough Lane, Anderson Township, OH 45230View this property at 1944 Gainsborough Lane, Anderson Township, OH 45230
1944 Gainsborough LaneAnderson TownshipOH45230
Well Cared for Home, Bright n Light w Open Feel, 1632 sf on First Floor, Living rm 19x11 & Great rm 12x11 are one L Shaped Area so Entertaining and Relaxing is a Dream, Finished LL. Tiered Decks, Privacy, Wooded View gives Year Round Relaxation and Peace, Cul de Sac Street.
Full Property Details for 1944 Gainsborough Lane
- Price: $220,000
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1560910
- Updated: 1/15/2018
- Added: 95 day(s) ago
- 1944 Gainsborough Lane, Anderson Township, OH
- Listed at $220,000 on 11/20/17
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Master Bathroom: Shower, Tile Floor
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, Wood Floor, 16 x 12, Level 1, 192 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 12, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 9, Level 1, 108 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Tile Floor, 14 x 6, Level 1
- Living Room: Wood Floor, 19 x 11level:1, Level 1, 209 Sq. Ft.
- Great Room: Wood Floor
- Family Room: Concrete Floor, Laminate Floor, 23 x 14, Lower, 322 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Galley, Tile Floor, Wood Cabinets, 12 x 9, Level 1, 108 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Fireplace, Walk-Out, 17 x 13, Level 1, 221 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Laundry: 14 x 7, Lower, 98 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, CO Detector, Home Warranty, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck, Porch, Tiered Deck, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Built-In, Front, Tandem
- Area: Anderson Twp.
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Anderson Twp.
- Subdivision: Sherwood Forest
- Cross Streets: Gammwell
- Driving Directions: 5-Mile Rd to West on State Rd to Wittmeyer, Right on Gammwell Left on Gainsborough Ln
- School District: Forest Hills Local S
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Attic Fan, Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch, Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Laminate Floor, Partially Finished
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Double-Hung, Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Double-Hung, Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl
- Year Built: 1969
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Dimensions: irr
- Frontage: City Street
- Trees/Vegetation: Wooded-Partial
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1,683
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 500-0351-0128-00
Schools serving 1944 Gainsborough Lane
Forest Hills School District
Sherwood Elementary School
7080 Grantham Way, Cincinnati, OH 45230
Nagel Middle School
1500 Nagel Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45255
Turpin High School
2650 Bartels Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45244
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
Estimate the Cost
Estimate the Cost for 1944 Gainsborough Lane
Community Infofor 1944 Gainsborough Lane
Sold by David Browning and Barbara Browning
Sold by Team Annett