Full Property Detailsfor 5934 Salem Road
- Price: $500,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1553740
- Updated: 5/29/2018
- Added: 277 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Tile Floor, Tub w/Shower
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 18 x 12, Level 1, 216 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 18 x 12, Level 1, 216 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 11, Level 1, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Wood Floor, 11 x 5, Level 1
- Living Room: Fireplace, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 19 x 17level:1, Level 1, 323 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Galley, Pantry, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 13 x 8, Level 1, 104 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, Chandelier, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 9 x 9, Level 1, 81 Sq. Ft.
- Rec Room: 26 x 14, Lower
- Laundry: 8 x 7, Level 1, 56 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Bus Line Nearby, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Porch, Wooded Lot, Yard Lights
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Front, Garage Attached, Oversized
- Area: Anderson Twp.
- County: Hamilton
- Township: Anderson
- Suburb: Anderson Twp.
- Cross Streets: Eversole
- Driving Directions: From Beechmont Avenue, South on Salem to private (no sign) drive on Right between Salem Ridge & Eversole.
- School District: Forest Hills Local S
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Attic Fan, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Aerobic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Wood
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Partially Finished, Other
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Aluminum, Insulated, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Aluminum, Insulated, Wood
- Disability Adopted: Yes
- Year Built: 1952
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 3.92
- Lot Dimensions: Irregular
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: 1 to 4.9 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Privacy
- Price Per Acre: $127,485.98
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $704.00 + $3, 141.00
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 474-4800, Carol Blackburn