Full Property Details for 113 W Baldwin St
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1417511
- Added: 1, 731 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 9
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors, High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, Natural Woodwork
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Tub, Ceramic Tile, Whirlpool, Window Treatment, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment, 16 x 14, Level 2, 224 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 14 x 11, Level 2, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 10 x 8, Level 2, 80 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 14 x 14, Level 1, 196 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Bookcase, 17 x 14, Level 1, 238 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Laminate Floor, Ceramic Tile, Country, Pantry, Walk-Out, 16 x 10, Level 1, 160 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatments, 15 x 14, Level 1, 210 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Attic Storage, Humidifier, Dehumidifier, Sump Pump, 220 Volts, Home Warranty, Pets Allowed
- Exterior Features: Patio, Wood Fence, Privacy Fence, Corner Lot
- Parking: Driveway, Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: None
- Area: Blanchester
- County: Clinton
- Township: Marion
- Suburb: Blanchester
- Cross Streets: Blancet
- Driving Directions: From Wilmington take 730 to Blanchester, stay to right onto Broadway, West Bladwin is 2nd street on right
- School District: Blanchester Local SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning, Attic Fan
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Unfinished, Concrete Floor
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl, Wood, Double-Hung, Picture
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl, Wood, Double-Hung, Picture
- Square Feet: 2,028
- Lower: 312 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1912
- Property View: City
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.31
- Lot Dimensions: 66 x 85
- Frontage: City Street
- Topography: Cleared, Level
- Trees/Vegetation: Partially Wooded
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Fencing (Description): Wood Fencing
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $669.37
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Bennett Realty, LLC (937) 382-4427, William Arehart