- Single Family
- 3 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 2 Car Garage
Map & Location
Full Property Details for 4017 Creekside Pointe
- HOA FEE: $199/month
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1488119
- Added: 658 day(s) ago
- 4017 Creekside Pointe, Blue Ash, OH
- Sold at $649,900 on 11/2/17
- Increased to $649,900 on 10/20/16
- Listed at $499,900 on 4/4/16
- Date Available: 1/1/1800
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors, High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling, Skylight
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Tile Floor, Double Vanity, Marb/Gran/Slate, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Lower
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: WW Carpet, Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, Walk-Out, 18 x 12, Level 1, 216 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 18 x 14, Lower, 252 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 13, Lower, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floor, Open Foyer, Transom/Sidelit, 7 x 6, Level 1, 42 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wood Floor, Fireplace, Walk-Out, Bookcases, Great Room, 20 x 16, Level 1, 320 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: WW Carpet, 20 x 13, Lower, 260 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Wood Floor, Marble/Granite/Slate, Eat-In, Gourmet, Wood Cabinets, Island, Counter Bar, 14 x 10, Level 1, 140 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wood Floor, Chandelier, 12 x 12, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Wood Floor, Bookcases, French Doors
- Rec Room: 18 x 27, Lower
- Laundry: 7 x 7, Level 1, 49 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, Attic Storage, 220 Volts
- Exterior Features: Patio, Covered Deck/Patio, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Oversized
- Area: Blue Ash
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Blue Ash
- Subdivision: Creekside Pointe
- Cross Streets: Plainfield Rd
- Driving Directions: Plainfield Road _ South of Cooper Rd. take Right on Creekside Pointe.
- School District: Sycamore Community C
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
- Assoc. Fees Include: LandscapingCommunity, Snow Removal, Association Dues, Professional Management, Maintenance
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch, Transitional
- Construction Status: Foundation
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Walk-Out, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl/Alum Clad, Aluminum
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl/Alum Clad, Aluminum
- Disability Adopted: Yes
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: County Road, Paved Road, Private Drive
- Topography: Cleared, Stream/Creek
- Trees/Vegetation: Wooded-Heavy
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Association Fee: $199
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Monthly
- Semi-Annual Taxes: Of Record
Disclosures and Reports
- Documents Avail.: Plan/Plat
- APN: 6120080079900
Listed by Robinson Sotheby's International Realty (513) 321-6000, Sean Chmura