9644 Olde Georgetown Way, Centerville, OH 45458
- Single Family
- 3 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 2 Partial Baths
- 2,052 Sq. Ft.
- 0.11 Acres
- 2 Car Garage
9644 Olde Georgetown Way, Centerville, OH 45458View this property at 9644 Olde Georgetown Way, Centerville, OH 45458
9644 Olde Georgetown WayCentervilleOH45458
Map & Location
Beautiful 2552sf brick Colonial in Yankee Trace. 3 Beds, 2 full/2 half baths, Hemingway floor plan. Features such as: Updated kitchen, 9' ceilings, Crwn mlding, hdwd flrs, & bay window. Plan includes office w/built-ins, lvrm w/gas FP, Mstr w/2 walk in closets, cathedral ceilings, bath. Finished Bsmt. 2 Pools, 4 miles of walking trails, & park.
Full Property Detailsfor 9644 Olde Georgetown Way
- HOA FEE: $76/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1560804
- Added: 156 day(s) ago
- 9644 Olde Georgetown Way, Centerville, OH
- Sold at $262,900 on 3/14/18
- Reduced to $262,900 on 1/14/18
- Listed at $269,900 on 11/20/17
- Date Available: 1/1/1800
- Number of Rooms: 12
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, French Doors, Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Double Vanity, Shower, Tile Floor, Whirlpool Tub, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Bathroom 4: Partial, Basement
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 15 x 1, Level 2, 15 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 12, Level 2, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 10 x 10, Level 2, 100 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Tile Floor, 18 x 6, Level 1, 108 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Fireplace, Walk-Out, Wood Floor, 13 x 18, Level 1, 234 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: WW Carpet, 20 x 26, Basement, 520 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Marble/Granite/Slate, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 10 x 13, Level 1, 130 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: WW Carpet, Other, 11 x 12, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 8 x 9, Level 1, 72 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 10 x 11, Level 1, 110 Sq. Ft.
- Office: French Doors, WW Carpet
- Laundry: 5 x 8, Level 1, 40 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Ceiling Fan, Home Warranty, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Porch
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Rear
- Area: Montgomery Co.
- County: Montgomery
- Township: Washington
- Suburb: Montgomery Co.
- Subdivision: Yankee Trace Sec 27
- Cross Streets: Washington Church
- Driving Directions: Yankee St South from 675 or 725, Rt on Silverlake, Left on Olde Hailey, Right on Olde Georgetown Way
- School District: Centerville City SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
- Assoc. Fees Include: Clubhouse, Pool, Walking Trails
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Colonial
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Cedar
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Double-Hung
- Windows/Doors: Double-Hung
- Square Feet: 2,052
- Lower: 500 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.11
- Lot Dimensions: 45 x 107
- Frontage: City Street
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Association Fee: $910
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $3404.05
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: O68-01727-0017
Listed by EXP Realty (513) 813-7505, Andrew Gaydosh
Schoolsserving 9644 Olde Georgetown Way
School District:Centerville City Schools
Centerville Primary Village South
8388 Paragon Rd, Centerville, OH 45458
Normandy Elementary School
401 Normandy Ridge Rd, Dayton, OH 45459
Watts Middle School
7056 McEwen Rd, Dayton, OH 45459
Centerville High School
500 E Franklin St, Centerville, OH 45459
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.