1026 Avondale Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229
- Single Family
- 5 Beds
- 3 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 2,525 Sq. Ft.
- 0.5 Acres
- 2 Car Garage
1026 Avondale Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229 View this property at 1026 Avondale Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229
1026 Avondale Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
Map & Location
Home sweet home! Adorable brick Tudor nestled on half acre lot in North Avondale. 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, eat in kitchen including a side entry with mud room. Enjoy the formal dining/living room, family room/study with walkout to an urban oasis of nature. Basement sparkling with fresh paint, glass block windows. Detached two car garage.
Full Property Details for 1026 Avondale Avenue
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1524889
- Added: 188 day(s) ago
- 1026 Avondale Avenue, Cincinnati, OH
- Sold at $375,000 on 4/28/17
- Listed at $375,000 on 2/16/17
- Number of Rooms: 11
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors, High Ceiling (9 Feet or More)
- Fireplace(s): Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dryer, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Tub, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 3
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom: Wood Floor, 15 x 14, Level 2, 210 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 16 x 13, Level 2, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 13 x 14, Level 2, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 15 x 15, Level 3, 225 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 19 x 13, Level 3, 247 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floors, 23 x 9, Level 1, 207 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wood Floors, Fireplace, Bookcase, 21 x 15, Level 1, 315 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Walk-Out, 23 x 9, Level 2, 207 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Wood Floor, Eat-In, Wood Cabinets, Walk-Out, 16 x 11, Level 1, 176 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wood Floors, Chandelier, Window Treatments, 16 x 14, Level 1, 224 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 8 x 6, Level 1, 48 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 13 x 9, Level 2, 117 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Attic Storage, Bus Line Nearby
- Exterior Features: Patio, Enclosed Porch/Patio, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Detached
- Area: Avondale
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Avondale
- Cross Streets: Ledgewood
- Driving Directions: Victory Parkway to Left onto Ledgewood to Left onto Avondale.
- Transportation: Busline nearby
- School District: Cincinnati City SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: None
- Heating Type: Gas, Hot Water
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Three Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Unfinished, Glass Block Windows
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Wood, Double-Hung
- Windows/Doors: Wood, Double-Hung
- Square Feet: 2,525
- Lower: 1,450 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1927
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.5
- Lot Dimensions: 100 Ft. irreg
- Frontage: City Street
- Topography: Level
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: Of Record
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 1090005003300
Listed by Comey & Shepherd (513) 241-3400, Heather Herr