Full Property Details for 1226 Ida St
- Price: $375,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1619968
- Updated: 5/20/2019
- Added: 55 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Multi-Panel Doors
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Oven/Range, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Master Bathroom: Marb/Gran/Slate, Shower, Tile Floor
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 4: Full, Level 3
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Sitting Room, Window Treatment, WW Carpet, 21 x 21, Level 2, 441 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 11, Level 2, 165 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 19 x 15, Level 3, 285 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Tile Floor, Transom/Sidelit, 7 x 7, Level 1
- Living Room: Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 16 x 13level:1, Level 1, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Butler's Pantry, Counter Bar, Eat-In, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 15 x 14, Level 1, 210 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chandelier, Wood Floor, 14 x 11, Level 1, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 14 x 7, Level 1, 98 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Bus Line Nearby, Recessed Lights
- Parking: On-Street Parking, Other
- Garage Description: None
- Area: Mt. Adams
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Mt. Adams
- Cross Streets: Paradrome
- Driving Directions: Eden Park Drive or Monastery or Paradrome to Ida.
- School District: Cincinnati City SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Three+ Historical, Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Vinyl Siding, Wood Siding
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Foundation: Stone
- Roof: Shingle, Slate
- Windows: Double-Hung, Vinyl, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Double-Hung, Vinyl, Wood
- Year Built: 1886
- Property View: City, Valley
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.06
- Lot Dimensions: 25 x 100
- Zoning: Residential
- Fencing (Description): Privacy, Wood
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $4,400.52
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 321-9922, Carl Tuke