$52,000 Sale Pending
- For Sale
- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- Updated 2 days ago
Full Property Details for 2363 Baltimore Avenue
- Price: $52,000
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1529966
- Updated: 3/22/2017
- Added: 4 day(s) ago
- 2363 Baltimore Avenue, Cincinnati, OH
- Listed at $52,000 on 3/21/17
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Interior Features: Crown Molding
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Other
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Ceramic Tile, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Wood Floor, 11 x 11, Level 1, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 16 x 13, Level 2, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 15 x 11, Level 2, 165 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 19 x 8, Lower, 152 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wood Floors, 19 x 11, Level 1, 209 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Other, 23 x 10, Lower, 230 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Ceramic Tile, Eat-In, Wood Cabinets, 11 x 8, Level 1, 88 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: 11 x 11, Level 1, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Laundry: Lower
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Security System
- Exterior Features: Patio, Deck
- Parking: Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: None
- Area: Westwood
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Westwood
- Cross Streets: Montana
- Driving Directions: W on I-74 to Montana Ave Exit. L on Exit (Montana) to L. on Baltimore.
- School District: Cincinnati City SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Walk-Out
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Year Built: 1941
- Lot Dimensions: 44 x 74.4
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $545
Listed by OwnerLand Realty, Inc. (513) 471-7007, Dustin Walters