Full Property Details for 2546 Madison Rd
- Price: $525,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1683615
- Updated: 11/20/2020
- Added: 6 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 9
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors, Natural Woodwork
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Inoperable, Marble
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Marb/Gran/Slate, Shower, Tile Floor
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Dressing Area, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 20 x 12, Level 2, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 14 x 13, Level 1, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Open Foyer, Transom/Sidelit, Wood Floor
- Living Room: Bookcases, Fireplace, Walk-Out, Wood Floor, 24 x 12level:1, Level 1, 288 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Walk-Out, WW Carpet, 21 x 16, Lower, 336 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Marble/Granite/Slate, Tile Floor, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chandelier, Wood Floor, 16 x 13, Level 1, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 12 x 8, Level 1, 96 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 15 x 10, Level 2, 150 Sq. Ft.
- Office: WW Carpet
- Laundry: 8 x 10, Lower, 80 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Cable, CO Detector, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Corner Lot, Porch
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Built-In, Heated, Side
- Area: Hyde Park
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Hyde Park
- Cross Streets: Kendall
- Driving Directions: 71 to Smith Edwards exit, South on Edwards, right on Madison. Corner of Kendall & Madison
- School District: Cincinnati City SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Craftsman/Bungalow
- Exterior Const.: Stone
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Partially Finished, Walk-Out, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Double-Hung, Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Double-Hung, Insulated, Vinyl
- Square Feet: 2,017
- Year Built: 1923
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.16
- Lot Dimensions: 50 x 140
- Frontage: City Street
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $3,438.9
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by OwnerLand Realty, Inc. (513) 379-2738, Megan Blake