Full Property Detailsfor 7358 Park Avenue
- Price: $90,000
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1562397
- Updated: 4/24/2018
- Added: 165 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Multi-Panel Doors, Natural Woodwork
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Master Bathroom: Tile Floor, Tub w/Shower
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Basement
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Wood Floor, 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 13, Level 2, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 13 x 12, Level 2, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floor
- Living Room: Walk-Out, Wood Floor, 18 x 13level:1, Level 1, 234 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wood Floor, 24 x 17, Level 2, 408 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Vinyl Floor, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Rec Room: 26 x 13, Basement
- Other Features: Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck, Enclosed Porch, Porch
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Carport Dettached, Oversized, Rear
- Area: Mt. Healthy
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Mt. Healthy
- Cross Streets: Stevens Ave.
- Driving Directions: Hamilton Ave, just south of Compton, to west on Stevens, left on Park.
- School District: Mount Healthy City S
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One and One Half Cape Cod
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Partially Finished
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Double-Hung, Double Pane, Insulated
- Windows/Doors: Double-Hung, Double Pane, Insulated
- Year Built: 1917
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.14
- Lot Dimensions: 50 x 175
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Fencing (Description): Metal
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 385-3330, Kathie Smith