755 Red Bud Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229
- Single Family
- 5 Beds
- 3 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 3,804 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Car Garage
755 Red Bud Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229 View this property at 755 Red Bud Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45229
755 Red Bud Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
Map & Location
The details win ! Lovely Tudor with Valley Views from upper floors. Exquisite walnut floors in authentic herringbone and parquet designs. A staircase perfect for a wedding. Updated heating, plumbing and 2 of 3 full baths. Private rear yard . Somebody will probably prefer to update the kitchen and central air. A great opportunity.
Full Property Details for 755 Red Bud Avenue
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1542632
- Added: 153 day(s) ago
- 755 Red Bud Avenue, Cincinnati, OH
- Sold at $349,500 on 9/27/17
- Listed at $349,500 on 6/20/17
- Date Available: 1/1/1800
- Number of Rooms: 11
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors, High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, French Doors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dryer, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Partial, Tub with Shower, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Level 2
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Adjoining Bathroom, Sitting Room, 14 x 18, Level 2, 252 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 15, Level 2, 225 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 9, Level 2, 126 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 19 x 8, Level 2, 152 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 19 x 13, Level 3, 247 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floors, Closet, 12 x 17, Level 1, 204 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wood Floors, Fireplace, 26 x 17, Level 1, 442 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Fireplace, Walk-Out, 18 x 12, Level 1, 216 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Ceramic Tile, Eat-In, Wood Cabinets, Counter Bar, 22 x 14, Level 1, 308 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wood Floors, Chandelier, 17 x 15, Level 1, 255 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 14 x 8, 112 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Bookcase, Walk-Out
- Laundry: 12 x 16, Lower, 192 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Attic Storage, 220 Volts, Laundry Chute, Home Warranty, Bus Line Nearby
- Exterior Features: Patio, Porch, Yard Lights, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Built-In, Side
- Area: Avondale
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Avondale
- Driving Directions: Clinton Springs to Rose Hill to Red Bud or Mitchell to Red Bud .
- Transportation: Metro at Clinton Springs or Mitchell
- School District: Cincinnati City SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Window Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Hot Water
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Multi/Split Tudor
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Wood, Stucco
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Unfinished, Walk-Out, Concrete Floor
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Tile
- Windows: Wood, Double-Hung
- Windows/Doors: Wood, Double-Hung
- Square Feet: 3,804
- Lower: 2,076 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1926
- Property View: Valley
- Lot Dimensions: 128 x 184
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $3,310.27
Disclosures and Reports
- Documents Avail.: Plan/Plat
- APN: 115-0005-0045-00
Listed by Comey & Shepherd (513) 561-5800, Jack Wolking