12194 Huntergreen Drive, Colerain Township, OH 45251
- Single Family
- 5 Beds
- 3 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 2,523 Sq. Ft.
- 0.45 Acres
- 3 Car Garage
12194 Huntergreen Drive, Colerain Township, OH 45251View this property at 12194 Huntergreen Drive, Colerain Township, OH 45251
12194 Huntergreen DriveColerain TownshipOH45251
Map & Location
Spectacular Transitional home w/2 Story entry-Approx 3800 sqft of liv space-3 car side entry gar-Culdesac setting-Great rm w/gas fireplace & wlkout to deck & patio-Fenced rear yard-huge 1st flr Mast Suite-eat in kit w/island & breakfst rm w/granite counters w/wlkout to Trex deck-Low lev Fam rm w/wet bar,service kit-Rec rm,study,full bath-1yr war
Full Property Detailsfor 12194 Huntergreen Drive
- HOA FEE: $27/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1565233
- Added: 90 day(s) ago
- 12194 Huntergreen Drive, Colerain Township, OH
- Sold at $269,900 on 3/30/18
- Reduced to $269,900 on 2/14/18
- Reduced to $274,900 on 2/6/18
- Listed at $285,900 on 1/22/18
- Date Available: 1/1/1800
- Number of Rooms: 12
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, Multi-Panel Doors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Fireplace(s): Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Double Vanity, Shower, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Partial, Level 1
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 14 x 13, Level 1, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 14 x 13, Level 2, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 13 x 11, Level 2, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 14 x 11, Level 2, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 14 x 12, Level 2, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Double Doors, Open Foyer, Tile Floor, 15 x 8, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Fireplace, WW Carpet
- Family Room: Fireplace, WW Carpet, 33 x 25, Lower, 825 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Tile Floor, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chandelier, WW Carpet, 12 x 12, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 13 x 10, Level 1, 130 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 13 x 10, Lower, 130 Sq. Ft.
- Rec Room: 13 x 11, Lower
- Laundry: 8 x 5, Level 1, 40 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Home Warranty, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio, Yard Lights
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking: Driveway, Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Side
- Area: Colerain Twp.East
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Colerain Twp.East
- Cross Streets: Kemper Road
- Driving Directions: I-275 to N/127 to L/Kemper to R/Huntergreen to end of street on right.
- School District: Northwest Local SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
- Mgmt. Company: Towne Properties
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One and One Half Transitional
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Fireplace, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Square Feet: 2,523
- Lower: 1,538 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.45
- Lot Dimensions: 0.45 Acre
- Zoning: Residential
- Fencing (Description): Wood
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Association Fee: $325
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $2377.39
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 510-0140-0194-00
Listed by Star One Real Estate, Inc. (513) 385-0900, Mark Schupp
Schoolsserving 12194 Huntergreen Drive
School District:Northwest Local Schools, Colerain Township, OH
Pleasant Run Middle School
11770 Pippin Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45231
Pleasant Run Elementary School
11765 Hamilton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45231
Welch Elementary School
12084 Deerhorn Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45240
Northwest High School, Cincinnati, OH
10761 Pippin Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45231
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.