Full Property Detailsfor 2701 Byrneside Drive
- Price: $90,000
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1528097
- Updated: 2/28/2018
- Added: 442 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 9
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Marb/Gran/Slate
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Partial, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Wood Floor, 19 x 14, Level 1, 266 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 11 x 11, Level 2, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 13 x 11, Level 2, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floor
- Living Room: Fireplace, Wood Floor, 18 x 13level:1, Level 1, 234 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Vinyl Floor, 13 x 9, Level 1, 117 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wood Floor, 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Other Features: Attic Storage, Cable, Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Features: Corner Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking: Driveway, Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Carport Attached, Garage Attached, Rear
- Area: Groesbeck
- County: Hamilton
- Township: Colerain
- Suburb: Groesbeck
- Cross Streets: Colerain Ave.
- Driving Directions: Colerain Ave to Byrneside. House on right at corner.
- School District: Northwest Local SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One and One Half Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Partially Finished
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Year Built: 1951
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.17
- Lot Dimensions: 50 x 150
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1,146.45
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Star One Real Estate, Inc. (513) 385-0900, Shannon Campbell