Full Property Details for 5574 Squirrel Run Ln
- Price: $324,900
- HOA FEE: $4/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1643971
- Updated: 11/19/2019
- Added: 11 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 11
- Interior Features: Crown Molding
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Shower, Tile Floor, Whirlpool Tub
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Bathroom 4: Partial, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 16 x 14, Level 2, 224 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 14 x 11, Level 2, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 11 x 11, Level 2, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Tile Floor, Wood Floor, 12 x 7, Level 1
- Living Room: Wood Floor, 15 x 14level:1, Level 1, 210 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Fireplace, WW Carpet, 17 x 15, Level 1, 255 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Gourmet, Marble/Granite/Slate, Tile Floor, Wood Cabinets, 14 x 11, Level 1, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chandelier, Wood Floor, 14 x 11, Level 1, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 11 x 9, Level 1, 99 Sq. Ft.
- Rec Room: 44 x 30, Lower
- Laundry: 7 x 6, Level 1, 42 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights
- Exterior Features: Cul de sac, Deck, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Side
- Area: White Oak
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: White Oak
- Subdivision: Squirrel Creek
- Driving Directions: Blue Rock Rd, right on Sheed Rd, left on Hanley Rd, right on Squirrel Creek Lane, right on Squirrel Run. House is on right
- School District: Northwest Local SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Septic Tank
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Wood Siding
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Fireplace, Walk-Out
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl, Wood
- Square Feet: 2,440
- Year Built: 1986
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Dimensions: 105 x 297
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Association Fee: $50
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $2,864.46
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Star One Real Estate, Inc. (513) 385-0900, Adam Schupp