Full Property Details for 5365 North Shore Place
- Price: $1,500,000
- HOA FEE: $246/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1547537
- Updated: 7/19/2018
- Added: 360 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 14
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Beam Ceiling, Cathedral Ceiling, Crown Molding, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors, Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range
- Total Bathrooms: 7
- Full Bathrooms: 5
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Master Bathroom: Bidet, Double Vanity, Marb/Gran/Slate, Shower, Tile Floor, Whirlpool Tub
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Level 2
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Dressing Area, Walk-In Closet, Walk-Out, WW Carpet, 18 x 15, Level 1, 270 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 17 x 16, Level 2, 272 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 18 x 14, Level 2, 252 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 16 x 14, Level 2, 224 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 18 x 13, Lower, 234 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Double Doors, Open Foyer, Wood Floor, 11 x 12, Level 1
- Living Room: Bookcases, Fireplace, Walk-Out, Wood Floor, 20 x 16level:1, Level 1, 320 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Walk-Out, Wet Bar, WW Carpet, 26 x 19, Level 1, 494 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Butler's Pantry, Counter Bar, Eat-In, Gourmet, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Tile Floor, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 16 x 14, Level 1, 224 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, Chandelier, Wood Floor, 18 x 16, Level 1, 288 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 11 x 14, Level 1, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 16 x 14, Level 1, 224 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Bookcases, French Doors, Walk-Out, WW Carpet
- Rec Room: 19 x 14, Lower
- Laundry: Level 1
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Attic Storage, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Home Warranty, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Covered Deck/Patio, Deck, Patio, Porch, Sprinklers, Yard Lights
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Oversized, Side
- Area: Deerfield Twp.
- County: Warren
- Township: Deerfield
- Suburb: Deerfield Twp.
- Subdivision: Long Cove
- Cross Streets: Wilkens
- Driving Directions: N Mason-Montgomery Rd, L on Bowen into Long Cove Subdivision, R on North Shore, House is on the Left.
- School District: Mason City SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: Association Dues, Clubhouse, Exercise Facility, Pool, Professional Management
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Transitional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Cedar
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Walk-Out, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Casement, Double-Hung
- Windows/Doors: Casement, Double-Hung
- Year Built: 2008
- Property View: Lake/Pond
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.43
- Lot Dimensions: .4258
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Fencing (Description): Metal
- Association Fee: $2,950
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $14, 815.60
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 793-2700, Meghan Homan-Welage