Full Property Details for 6557 Palmetto Dr
- Price: $689,900
- HOA FEE: $50/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1700043
- Updated: 5/17/2021
- Added: 36 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 13
- Rooms/Areas: Bonus Room, Loft
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Cathedral Ceiling, Crown Molding, Multi-Panel Doors, Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 5
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Marb/Gran/Slate, Shower, Tub, Window Treatment
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, WW Carpet, 20 x 13, Level 2, 260 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 12, Level 2, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 12, Level 2, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 11 x 11, Level 2, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Open Foyer, Wood Floor, 13 x 9, Level 1
- Living Room: Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Fireplace, WW Carpet, 18 x 18, Level 1, 324 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Eat-In, Gourmet, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Planning Desk, Solid-Surface Counter, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 14 x 14, Level 1, 196 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, Chandelier, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 16 x 12, Level 1, 192 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Bookcases, Window Treatment, Wood Floor
- Rec Room: 25 x 25, Lower
- Laundry: 9 x 6, Level 1, 54 Sq. Ft.
- Mechanicals: Garage Door Opener, Humidifier, Radon System, Securit
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Barbecue Grill, Covered Deck/Patio, Patio, Sprinklers, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Built-In, Oversized, Side
- Area: Deerfield Twp.
- County: Warren
- Township: Deerfield Twp.
- Suburb: Deerfield Twp.
- Subdivision: Cherry Brook
- Driving Directions: N Mason Montgomery Rd at the roundabout take the third exit onto Bethany Rd., R onto Hudston Hills Ln., L onto Palmetto Dr.
- School District: Mason City SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: AssociationDues, LandscapingCommunity, Pool, ProfessionalMgt
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Water Heater: Gas
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Story Transitional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Double-Hung, Insulated, Vinyl
- Stories/Levels: Two
- Square Feet: 4,724
- Year Built: 2010
- Lot Dimensions: Irr
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Association Fee: $595
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $5,345
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 677-1830, Keli Williams