Full Property Details for 6604 Palmetto Dr
- Price: $525,000
- HOA FEE: $50/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1602770
- Updated: 4/15/2019
- Added: 158 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 13
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, Multi-Panel Doors, Natural Woodwork
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 5
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Shower, Tile Floor
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, WW Carpet, 20 x 14, Level 2, 280 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 12, Level 2, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 11, Level 2, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 13 x 11, Level 2, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Open Foyer, Transom/Sidelit, Wood Floor, 12 x 12, Level 1
- Living Room: Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 18 x 14level:1, Level 1, 252 Sq. Ft.
- Great Room: Fireplace, WW Carpet
- Family Room: WW Carpet, 15 x 14, Level 2, 210 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Gourmet, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Planning Desk, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 16 x 13, Level 1, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, Chandelier, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 20 x 11, Level 1, 220 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Window Treatment, Wood Floor
- Rec Room: 32 x 18, Lower
- Laundry: 11 x 6, Level 1, 66 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking: Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Garage Attached
- Area: Deerfield Twp.
- County: Warren
- Suburb: Deerfield Twp.
- Subdivision: Cherry Brook
- Driving Directions: Bethany to Cherry Brook, left on Wild Cherry, left on Palmetto
- School District: Mason City SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: Association Dues, Clubhouse, Play Area, Pool, Professional Management
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Aluminum
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Windows/Doors: Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Year Built: 2008
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Association Fee: $595
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $5,358.19
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 793-2121, James Tomaszewski