6670 Palmetto Drive, Deerfield Township, OH 45040
- For Sale
- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 3 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 3 Car Garage
- Updated 6 days ago
6670 Palmetto Drive, Deerfield Township, OH 45040View this property at 6670 Palmetto Drive, Deerfield Township, OH 45040
6670 Palmetto DriveDeerfield TownshipOH45040
Why Built? Better Than New.This Stunning 4 Br, 3/1 Bath Brick less one yr old House in Roberts Park. Hardwood 1st Floor,Updated Thu-Out. Over sized Island Granite Kitchen Open to Big Family rm . SS steel appliances. Big Loft second floor for entertaining,J & J Bath, Morning Rm 3 Car Garage.
Full Property Detailsfor 6670 Palmetto Drive
- Price: $589,900
- HOA FEE: $71/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1566442
- Updated: 4/13/2018
- Added: 82 day(s) ago
- 6670 Palmetto Drive, Deerfield Township, OH
- Reduced to $589,900 on 4/13/18
- Listed at $599,900 on 2/1/18
- Number of Rooms: 12
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Cathedral Ceiling, Crown Molding, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors, Natural Woodwork
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Marble
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Shower, Tile Floor, Tub, Whirlpool Tub, Window Treatment
- Bathroom 1: Partial, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Level 2
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, WW Carpet, 19 x 15, Level 2, 285 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 13, Level 2, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 13 x 12, Level 2, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 13 x 11, Level 2, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floor, 14 x 6, Level 1
- Living Room: Wood Floor, 12 x 10level:1, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Great Room: Bookcases, Fireplace, Window Treatment, Wood Floor
- Family Room: Fireplace, Wood Floor, 20 x 19, Level 1, 380 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Eat-In, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Wood Floor, 17 x 15, Level 1, 255 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, Chandelier, Wood Floor, 18 x 13, Level 1, 234 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: Level 1
- Office/Den/Study: 14 x 12, Level 1, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Office: WW Carpet
- Rec Room: 20 x 11, Level 2
- Laundry: 10 x 7, Level 1, 70 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Features: Corner Lot, Patio, Yard Lights
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Description: Built-In, Garage Attached, Side
- Area: Deerfield Twp.
- County: Warren
- Suburb: Deerfield Twp.
- Subdivision: Of Record
- Driving Directions: Tylersville N on Butler Warren T/R into Roberts Park Community (just after Bethany Rd) Left on Palmetto
- School District: Mason City SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Transitional
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement Desc.: Full
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Aluminum, Insulated
- Windows/Doors: Aluminum, Insulated
- Year Built: 2017
- Lot Dimensions: .4431
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Association Fee: $850
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: Of Record
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 11021950020
Listed by OwnerLand Realty, Inc. (513) 889-3304, Ming Ke
Schoolsserving 6670 Palmetto Drive
School District:Mason City School District
Mason Early Childhood Center Elementary School
4631 Hickory Woods Dr, Mason, OH 45040
Mason Intermediate Elementary School
6307 South Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH 45040
Western Row Elementary School
755 Western Row Rd, Mason, OH 45040
Mason Middle School
6370 South Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH 45040
William Mason High School
6100 South Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH 45040
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.