Full Property Details for 8642 Woodland Point
- Sold For: $1,100,000
- HOA FEE: $246/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1709007
- Added: 56 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 14
- Rooms/Areas: Bonus Room, Exercise Room
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors, Other
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Gas, Marble
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Cooler
- Total Bathrooms: 5
- Full Bathrooms: 5
- Master Bathroom: Built-In Shower Seat, Double Vanity, Shower, Tub
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 6
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 25 x 22, Level 2, 550 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 14 x 12, Level 2, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 11, Level 2, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 14 x 10, Level 2, 140 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Open Foyer, Wood Floor, 13 x 8, Level 1, 104 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Eat-In, Gourmet, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 18 x 17, Level 1, 306 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chandelier, French Doors, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 17 x 14, Level 1, 238 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Office: French Doors, Window Treatment, Wood Floor
- Rec Room: 38 x 25, Lower
- Laundry: 11 x 9, Level 2, 99 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Bus Line Nearby, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Home Warranty, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck/Patio, Cul de sac, Deck, Fireplace, Patio, Sprinklers, Wooded Lot, Yard Lights, Other
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Oversized, Side
- Area: Deerfield Twp.
- County: Warren
- Suburb: Deerfield Twp.
- Subdivision: Long Cove
- Cross Streets: North Shore
- Driving Directions: N On Mason Montgomery, L On Bowen Continue On Long Cove Blvd, R On N Shore, R On Woodland Pointe
- School District: Mason City SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: AssociationDues, Clubhouse, ExerciseFacility, LandscapingCommunity, Other, PlayArea, Pool, ProfessionalMgt, WalkingTrails
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Water Heater: Gas
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Story Transitional
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Walk-Out, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Composition
- Windows: Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Stories/Levels: Two
- Square Feet: 5,348
- Lower: 1,181 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 2010
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.44
- Lot Dimensions: Irreg
- Frontage: City Street
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Fencing (Description): Invisible
- Association Fee: $2,950
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $7,224.87
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 16-33-400-064-0
- Property ID: 16-33-400-064-0
Listed by Comey & Shepherd (513) 779-8500, Jackie Quigley and Comey & Shepherd (513) 779-8500, Nancy Anderson Sones
Sold by e-Merge Real Estate Victory (614) 678-5505, Gemini Vakil