$114,900 Just Listed
- For Sale
- Single Family
- 3 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 1 Car Garage
- Updated 3 hours ago
Full Property Details for 4232 Delryan Drive
- Price: $114,900
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1515000
- Updated: 10/19/2016
- Added: 3 day(s) ago
- 4232 Delryan Drive, Delhi Township, OH
- Listed at $114,900 on 10/18/16
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Tub with Shower, Upper
- Bathroom 2: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 16 x 13, Upper, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 10, Upper, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 10 x 10, Upper, 100 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Laminate Floor, 6 x 4, Level 1
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 16 x 15, Level 1, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 16 x 23, Lower, 368 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Vinyl Floor, Eat-In, Wood Cabinets, 20 x 10, Level 1, 200 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Laminate Floor, Walk-Out, 10 x 10, Level 1, 100 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Laundry: 8 x 8, Lower, 64 Sq. Ft.
- Exterior Features: Deck, Porch
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Attached, Side
- Area: Delhi Twp.
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Delhi Twp.
- Driving Directions: Google Map it!
- School District: Oak Hills Local SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Quad-Level Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Partial, Finished
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Stories in Building: 4
- Year Built: 1975
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Dimensions: of rec
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Semi-Annual Taxes: of rec
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 5400012032200
Listed by Transaction Realty (513) 898-1744, Walter Keegan
$124,900 -$5,000 (-3.85%)