Failing to plan is planning to fail - this coudn't be more true for buying and selling real estate. I have success plans for both, so let's connect!
Connect with Gretchen
International President's Circle
Smart Home Certified
Languages other than English
More about Gretchen Roginson
Ohio Association & Columbus Realtors - Elected to and serves currently on the Board of Directors
2016 Women's Council of Realtors - Columbus Network President
- Currently donates to Coldwell Banker Charitable Fund with each closing (7 rotating charities)
- Currently supports: Peletonia, National Kidney Services, Heart Assocation, MS Society & Ohio State University
- Annual Donor - Habitat for Humanity & Mid Ohio Food Bank
- Columbus Marathon Race Crew Volunteer
- Global Gallery Volunteer
- Annual Realtor Care Day, All-Day Volunteer
- Member of Columbus Young Professionals
- Member of Ohio Ambassadors Program
- 3 year Hilliard YMCA Governing Board Member & Hilliard Civic Association
What to expect when working with Gretchen:
FOR SELLERS: Listings go "into contract" on average within 7 days
FOR SELLERS: Average list to sale price ratio is 98-105%
- FOR SELLERS: Proven "recipe for success" - Staging and housekeeping services included in the marketing plan.
FOR BUYERS: Experience winning in multiple offers using strategic positioning to beat out buyers using average Realtors.
- FOR BUYERS: Full-time Realtor with scheduling flexibility to show homes morning, noon and night in this fast market.
- For buyers & sellers: WELL CONNECTED AND RESPECTED IN THE INDUSTRY = POSITIVE RESULTS FOR MY CLIENTS.
Gretchen has 15 years experience and helps clients buy or sell a home every 8 days
She is a resource for assistance with real estate all over the country via her vast referral network.
"Coldwell Banker King Thompson represented me in the purchase of my home 19 years ago. The quality of services provided to me during that intense time is the kind of superior assistance I strive to provide for my clients now that I have joined their team.
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest projects individuals and families will experience in a lifetime. I am excited to offer to my clients a smooth transition with service that is highly accessible and efficient, whether you are a first-time home buyer or are a veteran real estate investor."
Allow me to introduce myself:
I am a native of Rochester, Michigan, & a graduate of THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY (B.S. in human development and family science)
I worked 3 years as a Hilliard City Schools Substitute Teacher
Personal goals: to live a healthy lifestyle full of friends, fun and strong relationships
Mother of Mason & Lauren and wife to Husband Doug who works in finance at JPMC