Full Property Detailsfor 3018 Audubon Drive
- Price: $264,900
- HOA FEE: $27/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1558862
- Updated: 6/12/2018
- Added: 234 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 11
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Cathedral Ceiling, Crown Molding, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors, Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Ceramic, Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Shower, Tile Floor, Tub
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, 21 x 14, Level 2, 294 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 9, Level 2, 117 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 11, Level 8, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 11 x 10, Level 2, 110 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floor, 12 x 9, Level 1
- Living Room: WW Carpet, 12 x 11level:1, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Fireplace, Walk-Out, WW Carpet, 21 x 17, Level 1, 357 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 12 x 11, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: WW Carpet, 12 x 11, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 10 x 10, Level 1, 100 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 11 x 10, Level 1, 110 Sq. Ft.
- Office: French Doors, WW Carpet
- Rec Room: 24 x 18, Lower
- Laundry: 6 x 6, Level 1, 36 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Attic Storage, Cable, Home Warranty, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Deck, Patio
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Front, Garage Attached
- Area: Fairfield Twp.
- County: Butler
- Suburb: Fairfield Twp.
- Subdivision: Walden Pond
- Cross Streets: Walden Pond
- Driving Directions: Route 4 to Walden Ponds to L on Audubon.
- School District: Fairfield City SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: Association Dues, LandscapingCommunity
- Mgmt. Company: Towne Properties
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Glass Block Windows, Partially Finished, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Year Built: 1997
- Property View: Golf Course
- Lot Dimensions: 75 x 115
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Association Fee: $325
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $2068.09
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 829-0044, Sharon Dees