3794 Hubble Road, Green Township, OH 45247
- Single Family
- 5 Beds
- 3 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 2,992 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Car Garage
- Updated 10 days ago
3794 Hubble Road, Green Township, OH 45247View this property at 3794 Hubble Road, Green Township, OH 45247
3794 Hubble RoadGreen TownshipOH45247
Map & Location
Meticulous!Remodeled eat-in kitchen 2016 , all new appliances 2016/HWH 2014/HVAC 2016/Roof 2014/Deck 2015.Large foyer welcomes you leading you to inviting great room with fireplace and walkout to private .9 acre wooded lot. Formal dining and living room,finished LL w/full bth and walkout. 5th bdrm on 2nd floor OR bonus/play room. Master Suite with adjoining sitting area. 2nd floor hall full bath with double vanity. Abundant storage. 35x14 composite deck with aluminum railing.
Full Property Detailsfor 3794 Hubble Road
- HOA FEE: $15/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1563851
- Added: 107 day(s) ago
- 3794 Hubble Road, Green Township, OH
- Sold at $350,000 on 4/13/18
- Reduced to $350,000 on 2/19/18
- Listed at $365,000 on 1/6/18
- Date Available: 1/1/1800
- Number of Rooms: 13
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Multi-Panel Doors, Natural Woodwork, Other
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Gas, Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Double Vanity, Shower, Whirlpool Tub, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Lower
- Bathroom 4: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 18 x 13, Level 2, 234 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 17 x 10, Level 2, 170 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Open Foyer, Wood Floor, 16 x 9, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: WW Carpet, 16 x 13, Level 1, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Fireplace, Walk-Out, WW Carpet, Other, 19 x 17, Level 1, 323 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Planning Desk, Walk-Out, Wood Floor, 13 x 10, Level 1, 130 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chandelier, Wood Floor, 12 x 12, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Rec Room: 35 x 16, Lower
- Laundry: 9 x 8, Level 1, 72 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Ceiling Fan, Laundry Chute
- Exterior Features: Deck, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Oversized, Side
- Area: White Oak
- County: Hamilton
- Township: Green Township
- Suburb: White Oak
- Subdivision: Hubble Glen
- Cross Streets: Cheviot Road
- Driving Directions: Cheviot Road to Hubble Road to Private Drive on Right (Hubble Glen subdivision)
- School District: Northwest Local SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Aerobic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Walk-Out, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Vinyl/Alum Clad, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Vinyl/Alum Clad, Wood
- Square Feet: 2,992
- Lower: 1,504 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1992
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: Private Drive
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Association Fee: $175
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $3,614.07
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 550-0083-0336-00
Schoolsserving 3794 Hubble Road
School District:Northwest Local Schools, Colerain Township, OH
Monfort Heights Elementary School
3711 West Fork Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45247
White Oak Middle School
3130 Jessup Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45239
Colerain High School
8801 Cheviot Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45251
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.