Full Property Details for 5371 Talloak Ct
- Price: $214,900
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1605264
- Updated: 4/15/2019
- Added: 133 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Tub w/Shower
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Dressing Area, Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 12 x 19, Level 2, 228 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 11 x 11, Level 2, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 11 x 15, Level 2, 165 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 11 x 12, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Vinyl Floor, 5 x 7, Level 1
- Living Room: WW Carpet, 13 x 18level:1, Level 1, 234 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: WW Carpet, 13 x 16, Level 1, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Vinyl Floor, Wood Cabinets, 8 x 13, Level 1, 104 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, WW Carpet, 10 x 13, Level 1, 130 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 7 x 12, Level 1, 84 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: 12 x 15, Lower, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Cul de sac, Fireplace, Patio
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Built-In, Side
- Area: Monfort Hts.
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Monfort Hts.
- Driving Directions: I74 to North Bend, North to West on West Fork, to Nighthawk to left on Running fawn to Talloak
- School District: Northwest Local SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Colonial, Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Partial, Walk-Out
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Year Built: 1976
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Dimensions: 100 x 258
- Frontage: City Street
- Topography: Cleared
- Trees/Vegetation: Oak
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1,810
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Galbraith, Realty LLC (513) 729-1555, John Galbraith