2747 Benninghofen Avenue, Hamilton, OH 45015
- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 3 Full Baths
- 1,726 Sq. Ft.
- 0.11 Acres
- 1 Car Garage
2747 Benninghofen Avenue, Hamilton, OH 45015View this property at 2747 Benninghofen Avenue, Hamilton, OH 45015
2747 Benninghofen AvenueHamiltonOH45015
Map & Location
Very well kept home with 4 bedroom, 3 full baths, hardwood floors, formal dining, fenced back yard with a great covered deck for entertaining. Updated roof and HVAC. Same owner for the last 35 years, currently set up as a 2 family but easily converted back to a single family. This one is a must see
Full Property Detailsfor 2747 Benninghofen Avenue
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1560778
- Added: 155 day(s) ago
- 2747 Benninghofen Avenue, Hamilton, OH
- Sold at $104,900 on 3/27/18
- Reduced to $104,900 on 1/17/18
- Listed at $109,900 on 11/17/17
- Date Available: 1/1/1800
- Number of Rooms: 9
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Ceramic
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Bathroom 1: Full, Tub with Shower, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, 14 x 10, Level 1, 140 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 12, Level 2, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 9, Level 2, 126 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 10 x 9, Level 2, 90 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Wood Floor, 5 x 3, Level 1, 15 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Fireplace, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: 13 x 11, Lower, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Marble/Granite/Slate, Tile Floor, Walk-Out, 16 x 11, Level 1, 176 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wood Floor, 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 15 x 7, Lower, 105 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck/Patio, Deck, Porch
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Garage Detached
- Area: Lindenwald
- County: Butler
- Suburb: Lindenwald
- Subdivision: Lindendwald
- Cross Streets: Weller
- Driving Directions: Pleasant to Laurel to Benninghofen
- School District: Hamilton City SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Partially Finished
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Storm, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Storm, Wood
- Square Feet: 1,726
- Lower: 286 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.11
- Lot Dimensions: 40 x 130
- Frontage: City Street
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Fencing (Description): Privacy, Vinyl, Wood
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $577.31
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: P6461051000058
- Property ID: P6461051000059
Listed by Bowling & Kugler Realty (513) 844-8405, Robert Kugler
Schoolsserving 2747 Benninghofen Avenue
School District:Hamilton City Schools
Linden Elementary School
801 Hoadley Ave, Hamilton, OH 45015
Garfield Middle School
250 N Fair Ave, Hamilton, OH 45011
Hamilton Freshman School
2260 Nw Washington Blvd, Hamilton, OH 45013
Hamilton High School
1165 Eaton Ave, Hamilton, OH 45013