Full Property Details for 4528 Sharpsville Rd
- Status: Closed
- Type: Farm
- MLS ID: 1562294
- Added: 256 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling, Natural Woodwork, Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Double Vanity, Shower, Other, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 14 x 12, Level 1, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 25 x 12, Level 1, 300 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Vinyl Floor
- Living Room: Fireplace, Other, 22 x 15, Level 1, 330 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Pantry, Vinyl Floor, 14 x 12, Level 1, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Other, 10 x 10, Level 1, 100 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office: WW Carpet, Other
- Laundry: 7 x 7, Level 1, 49 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts
- Exterior Features: Deck, Enclosed Porch, Fire Pit, Hot Tub, Porch, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Carport Dettached, Garage Detached, Oversized
- Area: Highland Co.
- County: Highland
- Township: Union
- Suburb: Highland Co.
- Cross Streets: St Hwy 124
- Driving Directions: From Hillsboro N High St toward E Main. Right on OH-124 W 6.5 mi. Straight on Sharpsville Home on right.
- School District: Lynchburg
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Electric, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: None
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch
- Exterior Const.: Aluminum, Vinyl, Wood
- Basement Desc.: Crawlspace
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Vinyl
- Square Feet: 1,512
- Other Structures: Shed-Misc, Workshop, Other
- Property View: Lake/Pond, Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 10.19
- Lot Dimensions: 10.187
- Frontage: County Road
- Topography: Lake/Pond, Level, Pasture, Stream/Creek
- Land Use: Horse, Recreational
- Trees/Vegetation: Fruit, Oak, Pine, Wooded-Partial
- Zoning: Unzoned
- Lot Description: 10 to 19 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Electric, Welded Wire, Wood
- Price Per Acre: $12,614.12
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $664.81
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sue Boone Realty, Inc. (937) 393-0070, Melissa Travis