Full Property Details for 4759 St Rte 133
- Price: $369,900
- Status: Pending
- Type: Farm
- MLS ID: 1573326
- Updated: 7/24/2018
- Added: 140 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 10
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Master Bathroom: Tile Floor, Tub w/Shower
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 15 x 11, Level 1, 165 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 13 x 10, Level 1, 130 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Wood Floor, 13 x 6, Level 1
- Living Room: Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 19 x 13level:1, Level 1, 247 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: French Doors, Laminate Floor, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, 19 x 13, Level 1, 247 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Laminate Floor, Wood Cabinets, 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, Chandelier, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 9 x 9, Level 1, 81 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Bookcases, Laminate Floor, Window Treatment
- Laundry: 9 x 9, Level 1, 81 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Features: Deck, Porch, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Carport Dettached, Garage Detached, Oversized
- Area: Jackson Twp.
- County: Clermont
- Suburb: Jackson Twp.
- Subdivision: William Lawson
- Cross Streets: Jackson Pike
- Driving Directions: Jackson Pike, North on SR-133 (OH-133), to house on left.
- School District: Williamsburg Local S
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Electric, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: None
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Unfinished
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Picture, Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Picture, Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Year Built: 1965
- Other Structures: Chicken House, Horse Barn, Shed-Misc
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 34.65
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: County Road, State Highway
- Topography: Lake/Pond, Level
- Land Use: Crops (Grain, Corn, Soy), Tree
- Trees/Vegetation: Timber-Marketable, Wooded-Partial
- Zoning: Agricultural
- Lot Description: 20 to 49 Acres
- Farm Description: Farm w/House
- Price Per Acre: $10,675.32
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1,333
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 793-2700, Jens Persson