$108,000 Sale Pending
- For Sale
- Single Family
- 3 Beds
- 1 Full Bath
- 0.15 Acres
Full Property Details for 1221 Sunrise Drive
- Price: $108,000
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1514942
- Updated: 10/21/2016
- Added: 50 day(s) ago
- 1221 Sunrise Drive, Loveland, OH
- Listed at $108,000 on 10/18/16
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Tub with Shower, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment, 12 x 12, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 11, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 8, Level 1, 96 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Laminate Floor, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, 20 x 12, Level 1, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Laminate Floor, Walk-Out, 22 x 11, Level 1, 242 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Laminate Floor, Wood Cabinets, Counter Bar, 12 x 8, Level 1, 96 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Laminate Floor, Window Treatments, 12 x 9, Level 1, 108 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Laundry: 8 x 3, Level 1, 24 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Features: Porch, Metal Fence
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: None
- Area: Loveland
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Loveland
- Cross Streets: Bellwood
- Driving Directions: Loveland Madeira to L on Valleyview, R on Bellwood, L on Sunrise Dr
- Transportation: Near
- School District: Loveland Cty SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Electric, Heat Pump
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Vinyl
- Basement Desc.: None
- Foundation: Slab
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Storm
- Windows/Doors: Storm
- Year Built: 1957
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.15
- Lot Dimensions: 67 x 113
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1,184
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 621-0007-0120-00
Listed by Comey & Shepherd (513) 891-4444, Karen Kearns
Sold by Bryan Hoelzer