Full Property Details for 1919 W Loveland Ave
- Price: $898,900
- HOA FEE: $29/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1607150
- Updated: 5/21/2019
- Added: 128 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 14
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Cathedral Ceiling, Crown Molding, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Fireplace(s): Gas, Marble, Stone
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 5
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Master Bathroom: Built-In Shower Seat, Double Vanity, Marb/Gran/Slate, Shower, Tile Floor, Whirlpool Tub, Window Treatment
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Dressing Area, Fireplace, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, WW Carpet, 18 x 16, Level 1, 288 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 13, Level 2, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 15 x 12, Level 2, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 15 x 12, Level 2, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Open Foyer, Transom/Sidelit, Wood Floor, 12 x 9, Level 1
- Living Room: Fireplace, Wood Floor, 17 x 14level:1, Level 1, 238 Sq. Ft.
- Great Room: Bookcases, Fireplace, Window Treatment, WW Carpet
- Family Room: Bookcases, Fireplace, Window Treatment, WW Carpet
- Kitchen: Butler's Pantry, Counter Bar, Eat-In, Gourmet, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Planning Desk, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 17 x 14, Level 1, 238 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, Chandelier, Wood Floor, 17 x 14, Level 1, 238 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 17 x 12, Level 1, 204 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 15 x 14, Level 1, 210 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Bookcases, Panel Walls, Window Treatment, Wood Floor
- Rec Room: 30 x 22, Lower
- Laundry: 9 x 9, Level 1, 81 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Ceiling Fan, CO Detector, Home Warranty, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, Tech Wiring
- Exterior Features: Deck, Enclosed Porch, Patio, Sprinklers, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Oversized, Side
- Area: Loveland
- County: Hamilton
- Township: --Select--
- Suburb: Loveland
- Driving Directions: 275 to North on Montgomery Rd. to R. on E. Kemper to L. on McKinney which turns into W. Loveland on the right past Glen Lakes.
- School District: Loveland Cty SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: Association Dues
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning, Variable Speed HVAC
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas, Program Thermostat, Variable Speed HVAC, Zoned
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Transitional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Stone, Wood Siding
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Bath Rough-In, Concrete Floor, Partially Finished, Walk-Out, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Composition, Shingle
- Windows: Bay/Bow, Casement, Double Pane, Gas Filled, Insulated, LowE, Vinyl/Alum Clad, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Bay/Bow, Casement, Double Pane, Gas Filled, Insulated, LowE, Vinyl/Alum Clad, Wood
- Square Feet: 4,871
- Year Built: 2005
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.97
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: City Street
- Topography: Level, Rolled, Stream/Creek
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres, No Deed Restriction
- Fencing (Description): Wood
- Association Fee: $350
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $6, 597.78
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Jim Gunn Custom Services, LLC (513) 509-3234, James Gunn