- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 1,940 Sq. Ft.
- 0.24 Acres
- 2 Car Garage
Map & Location
Full Property Details for 1925 Stockton Drive
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1515050
- Added: 127 day(s) ago
- 1925 Stockton Drive, Loveland, OH
- Sold at $184,900 on 2/1/17
- Reduced to $184,900 on 11/21/16
- Listed at $189,900 on 10/19/16
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Wood-Burning, Brick
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, Dressing Area, 17 x 11, Level 2, 187 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 11 x 11, Level 2, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 10, Level 2, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Ceramic Tile, 9 x 5, Level 1, 45 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 17 x 12, Level 1, 204 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wood Floors, Walk-Out, 18 x 11, Level 1, 198 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Laminate Floor, Eat-In, Country, Wood Cabinets, 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Laminate Floor, Chandelier, Chair Rail, 11 x 10, Level 1, 110 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Rec Room: 25 x 11, Lower
- Laundry: Lower
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Water Softener, 220 Volts, Home Warranty
- Exterior Features: Patio, Porch, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Attached
- Area: Loveland
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Loveland
- Subdivision: Fox Meadow
- Cross Streets: Brandenberg
- Driving Directions: West Loveland Ave to Brandenberg, left on Stockton.
- School District: Loveland Cty SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Partially Finished, Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Concrete Floor
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Square Feet: 1,940
- Lower: 926 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1972
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.24
- Lot Dimensions: irregular
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1,870
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 621-0012-0275-00
Listed by RE/MAX Results Plus, Milford (513) 575-4500, Chip Shaw