Full Property Details for 8889 Keister Rd
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1412566
- Added: 1, 766 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Tub with Shower, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Wood Floor, Adjoining Bathroom, Window Treatment, Other, 12 x 12, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 11, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 9, Level 1, 108 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Laminate Floor, 7 x 5, Level 1, 35 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Window Treatment, 15 x 13, Level 1, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Laminate Floor, Eat-In, Wood Cabinets, Window Treatment, 22 x 10, Level 1, 220 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: 10 x 5, Level 1, 50 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Garage Door Opener, Attic Storage, 220 Volts
- Exterior Features: Patio, Porch
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Attached, Detached
- Area: Madison Twp.
- County: Butler
- Township: Madison
- Suburb: Madison Twp.
- Cross Streets: Rt 4
- Driving Directions: From Middletown, take Rt 4 North to Keister Rd, Turn Right home on Right.
- School District: Madison Local SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Oil, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: None
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement Desc.: Crawlspace
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Wood
- Windows/Doors: Wood
- Square Feet: 1,090
- Year Built: 1969
- Property View: Other
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.58
- Lot Dimensions: 110 x 210
- Topography: Level
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $910.12
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc (513) 360-0110, Russell Yenser