Full Property Detailsfor 6939 Nolen Circle
- Price: $539,000
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1571383
- Updated: 5/8/2018
- Added: 69 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling, Crown Molding, Heated Floors, Multi-Panel Doors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Marb/Gran/Slate, Shower, Tile Floor, Whirlpool Tub
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Dressing Area, Walk-In Closet, Wood Floor, 21 x 19, Level 2, 399 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 12, Level 2, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 16 x 10, Level 2, 160 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Wood Floor, 6 x 6, Level 1
- Living Room: Fireplace, Wood Floor, 16 x 12level:1, Level 1, 192 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wood Floor, 16 x 10, Level 1, 160 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Gourmet, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, 18 x 11, Level 1, 198 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, Chandelier, Wood Floor, 12 x 11, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Laundry: Lower
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Garage Detached, Oversized, Side
- Area: Mariemont
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Mariemont
- Cross Streets: Thorndike
- Driving Directions: Miami to E on East St to L on Thorndike to R on Nolen Circle
- School District: Mariemont City SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Electric, Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Wood
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Partial, Concrete Floor, Glass Block Windows, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated
- Windows/Doors: Insulated
- Year Built: 1942
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.29
- Lot Dimensions: 100 x 167
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Fencing (Description): Wood
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $5,812.47
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 321-9922, Shelley Miller Reed