$162,900 Just Listed
- For Sale
- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- Updated 3 days ago
Full Property Details for 1035 Olympia Drive
- Price: $162,900
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1553889
- Updated: 9/18/2017
- Added: 7 day(s) ago
- 1035 Olympia Drive, Mason, OH
- Listed at $162,900 on 9/15/17
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Tub with Shower, Ceramic Tile, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Window Treatment, Other, 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 14 x 12, Level 1, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 11 x 8, Level 1, 88 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 10 x 9, Level 1, 90 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Ceramic Tile, Eat-In, Walk-Out, 14 x 12, Level 1, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Laminate Floor, Chair Rail, 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Laundry: 6 x 6, Level 1, 36 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: None
- Area: Mason
- County: Warren
- Suburb: Mason
- Subdivision: Olympia Fields
- Cross Streets: Western Row
- Driving Directions: Western Row to Olympia.
- School District: Mason City SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Vinyl
- Basement Desc.: None
- Foundation: Slab
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Year Built: 1959
- Lot Dimensions: 66 x 124
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1, 004.02
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 15-05-354-016-0
Listed by Comey & Shepherd (513) 489-2100, Sheri Boone
Listed by Michelle Hudepohl
Sold by Scott Cameron