Connect with Cindy
Smart Home Certified
More about Cindy Testerman
- Keep life in balance
- Build relationships
- Build a business based on character
- One size does not fit all
- I will fit each clients needs!
Education and Training
- M.Ed. University of Cincinnati -Educational Administration & Principal Certificate
- B.S. University of Wisconsin - Platteville - Bachelor of Science - Literary Concentration
- University of Dayton - School Counseling Certificate
- Hondros College - Real Estate Prelicensing
Awards And Designations
- OAR 2017 President's Sales Club Award
- National Blue Ribbon Principal
- Educator of the year, Warren County, Oh
- Administrative Development Academy (University of Cincinnati)
- Wisconsin School of Recognition Award
- Lifelong member United Church of Christ (UCC)
- YMCA member / fitness consultant
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors (member)
- United Way
- Ohio Quarter Horse Association (member)
- American Quarter Horse Association (member)
As a happily married mother and grandmother, personal and professional relationships are of utmost importance to me. That's why you can entrust me to help you find the house of your dreams.
- I facilitate a continually open line of communication, listen to clients' needs and wants, and work to find the house that best meets clients' criteria.
- A 20 year resident of the greater Cincinnati area, I participate in health and wellness activities that facilitate a healthy balance between work and leisure so I can optimize work efficiently.
- As a retired educator and educational administrator for over twenty-five years, I have high standards as I work to find the perfect home for clients. During my tenure as a school administrator, my school earned the National Blue Ribbon Award.
- Having been both - a city and farm resident- I can assist with finding you a home nestled in the city or a unique home in a secluded country setting in which to pamper your pets, grow your dream garden, or simply enjoy the peaceful, open atmosphere.
- For a pleasant, exciting property search experience, call on me to assist with the journey!
Cindy did an amazing job selling our house and helping us find a new house. She took the time to understand why we were selling and brought the right people in to maximize what our house had to offer potential buyers. She was able to sell our house in a very difficult market!
Cindy was always available and prepared whenever we met. Her communications were always honest. If Cindy was going to be late, we always knew ahead of time so we could re-arrange any plans impacted. Finding a new home was a crazy experience and Cindy guided us through every step of the way. She was patient and understood what we wanted and why. She didn't bring us homes that wasted our time yet at the same time she brought us enough homes to open our minds to what is available in the different areas.
I highly recommend Cindy and her office. Truly great work - thank you!!!
Norine Spoelker, Maineville
"Cindy Testerman was referred to us by a friend and we can see why! She provides extraordinary service and truly goes above and beyond the call of duty of a real estate agent. From our first contact, she did everything possible to make us comfortable and let us know that everything was being done with our best interests in mind. She was very knowledgeable of our area and provided very valuable feedback when we voiced any questions or concerns. As this was my first time buying a home, she walked us through the process long before the closing date to make sure we understood what would happen along every step of the journey. I know that if it weren't for Cindy and her expertise, we would not have had such a smooth and seamless home buying experience. Everything about the service Cindy provided was greater than I could have ever hoped for and I will gladly recommend her to anyone looking to buy or sell a home in the future."
Matthew Cook, Monroe