1733 Hunters Wood Court, Miami Township, OH 45150
- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 2 Partial Baths
- 2,610 Sq. Ft.
- 0.29 Acres
- 2 Car Garage
1733 Hunters Wood Court, Miami Township, OH 45150View this property at 1733 Hunters Wood Court, Miami Township, OH 45150
1733 Hunters Wood CourtMiami TownshipOH45150
Map & Location
Beautiful inside & out...from the curb appeal to the rear tree-lined yard. Open 2-story entry & family rm, 1st flr study w/built-in cab & desk, spacious 1st flr laundry w/private entrance, finished LL featuring media area, wet bar, study & 1/2 bath, and pretty rear yard make this home great for entertaining. Culdesac street.
Full Property Detailsfor 1733 Hunters Wood Court
- HOA FEE: $13/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1514987
- Added: 550 day(s) ago
- 1733 Hunters Wood Court, Miami Township, OH
- Sold at $294,900 on 12/9/16
- Listed at $294,900 on 10/18/16
- Number of Rooms: 10
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors, French Doors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas, Ceramic
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 2
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Tub, Double Vanity, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Bathroom 4: Partial, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, 17 x 16, Level 2, 272 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 12, Level 2, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 10, Level 2, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 11 x 11, Level 2, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floors, Closet, Open Foyer, 12 x 12, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 12 x 12, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Fireplace, 19 x 18, Level 1, 342 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Wood Floor, Eat-In, Wood Cabinets, Pantry, Island, Counter Bar, Walk-Out, 19 x 17, Level 1, 323 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Chandelier, 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 11 x 11, Level 1, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Bookcase
- Rec Room: 31 x 29, Lower
- Laundry: 13 x 7, Level 1, 91 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Attic Storage, Sump Pump, 220 Volts, Home Warranty
- Exterior Features: Patio, Cul-de-Sac, Yard Lights, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Attached
- Area: Miami Twp.
- County: Clermont
- Township: Miami
- Suburb: Miami Twp.
- Subdivision: Hunt Club
- Driving Directions: SR 28 or 131 to Buckwheat to Hunt Club, R on Monasses, L on Hunters Wood
- School District: Milford Ex Vill SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
- Assoc. Fees Include: Landscaping
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Partially Finished, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Square Feet: 2,610
- Lower: 568 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 2003
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.29
- Lot Dimensions: Irreg
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Association Fee: $150
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $2,646
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 18-24-02D-547
Listed by Comey & Shepherd (513) 891-4444, Karen Lamper Pizzimenti
Schoolsserving 1733 Hunters Wood Court
School District:Milford Exempted Village Schools
Milford Sr High School
1 Eagles Way, Milford, OH 45150
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.