Full Property Details for 5804 Needleleaf Dr
- Price: $650,000
- HOA FEE: $38/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1584024
- Updated: 9/17/2018
- Added: 154 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 12
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Beam Ceiling, Crown Molding, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors, Natural Woodwork, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling, Other
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Fireplace(s): Stone
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Oven/Range
- Total Bathrooms: 5
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Built-In Shower Seat, Double Shower, Double Vanity, Shower, Skylight, Tile Floor, Whirlpool Tub
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Basement
- Total Bedrooms: 6
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, Walk-Out, WW Carpet, 20 x 16, Level 1, 320 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 11, Level 2, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 13, Level 2, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 12, Level 2, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 25 x 13, Level 2, 325 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floor, 13 x 10, Level 1
- Living Room: Fireplace, Window Treatment, WW Carpet, Other, 19 x 18level:1, Level 1, 342 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Fireplace, Walk-Out, Other, 19 x 18, Basement, 342 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Eat-In, Gourmet, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 18 x 15, Level 1, 270 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: WW Carpet, 13 x 14, Level 1, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 13 x 13, Level 1, 169 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 10 x 12, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Office: French Doors, Window Treatment, Wood Floor
- Rec Room: 12 x 24, Basement
- Laundry: 12 x 11, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Attic Storage, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Covered Deck/Patio, Cul de sac, Deck, Patio, Porch, Wooded Lot, Yard Lights, Other
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Side
- Area: Miami Twp.
- County: Clermont
- Suburb: Miami Twp.
- Subdivision: Torrey Pines
- Cross Streets: Longleaf
- Driving Directions: Cook Rd to Torrey Pines. R Balsam, L Blackpine, R Scotch Pine, L Longleaf, R Needleleaf.
- School District: Milford Ex Vill SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: Association Dues, LandscapingCommunity, Play Area, Pool, Walking Trails, Other
- Mgmt. Company: Ed McPhillips
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Other
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Stone, Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Fireplace, Walk-Out, Other
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Windows/Doors: Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Year Built: 2005
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.51
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: Private Drive
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Invisible
- Association Fee: $450
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $4, 733.92
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 752-4000, Lindsey Hamilton