Full Property Details for 1009 St Rt 131
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1421348
- Added: 1, 700 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 13
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors, Natural Woodwork
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Partial, Shower, Ceramic Tile, Double Vanity, Window Treatment, Skylight, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, Dressing Area, 17 x 13, Level 2, 221 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 13 x 12, Level 2, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 13 x 11, Level 2, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 13 x 10, Level 2, 130 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 15 x 13, Lower, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floors, Closet, 13 x 13, Level 1, 169 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, 21 x 13, Level 1, 273 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Fireplace, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, 21 x 13, Level 1, 273 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Wood Floor, Eat-In, Country, Wood Cabinets, Pantry, Counter Bar, Solid-Surface Counter, Window Treatment, 18 x 12, Level 1, 216 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Chandelier, Chair Rail, Window Treatments, 13 x 13, Level 1, 169 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 18 x 12, Lower, 216 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Laminate Floor
- Rec Room: 30 x 13, Lower
- Laundry: 6 x 6, Level 1, 36 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Attic Storage, Air Cleaner, Dehumidifier, Sump Pump, 220 Volts, Fountain, Home Warranty
- Exterior Features: Patio, Deck, Porch, Balcony, Wood Fence, Privacy Fence, Wooded Lot, Invisible Fence
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Attached, Front
- Area: Milford
- County: Clermont
- Township: Miami
- Suburb: Milford
- Driving Directions: I-275 to Milford Parkway which becomes State Route 131 Property on private drive on right side.
- School District: Milford Ex Vill SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Walk-Out, Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Laminate Floor
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Wood, Bay/Bow, Picture
- Windows/Doors: Wood, Bay/Bow, Picture
- Disability Adopted: Yes
- Square Feet: 2,516
- Lower: 1,323 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1994
- Property View: Woods, Lake/Pond
- Lot Size (Acres): 2.55
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: City Street, Paved Road
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: 1 to 4.9 Acres
- Price Per Acre: $121,568.63
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $2,706.96
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Robinson Sotheby's International Realty (513) 321-6000, Farrah Rudd