3314 Renaissance Boulevard, Middletown, OH 45005
- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 3 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 2 Car Garage
3314 Renaissance Boulevard, Middletown, OH 45005View this property at 3314 Renaissance Boulevard, Middletown, OH 45005
3314 Renaissance BoulevardMiddletownOH45005
Map & Location
Beautiful new Clayton American Classic by Fischer Homes. Very spacious with welcoming family room w/gas fireplace. Grand kitchen w/upgraded multi height cabinets, gleaming granite, ceramic tile, recessed lighting and hardwood floors. Huge 2nd floor bonus room, private 1st floor study w/french doors. Owner suite w/en suite and HUGE walk-in closet.
Full Property Details for 3314 Renaissance Boulevard
- HOA FEE: $56/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1484885
- Added: 714 day(s) ago
- 3314 Renaissance Boulevard, Middletown, OH
- Sold at $339,900 on 12/20/17
- Reduced to $339,900 on 11/17/17
- Reduced to $347,900 on 7/19/17
- Reduced to $359,900 on 1/19/17
- Increased to $371,400 on 9/7/16
- Reduced to $368,400 on 6/3/16
- Reduced to $369,900 on 4/15/16
- Listed at $379,900 on 3/10/16
- Date Available: 1/1/1800
- Number of Rooms: 10
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Ceramic, Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Double Vanity, Shower, Tile Floor, Tub, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 17 x 15, Level 2, 255 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 14, Level 2, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 12, Level 2, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 13 x 11, Level 2, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Tile Floor, Wood Floor, Level 1
- Family Room: Fireplace, WW Carpet, 20 x 17, Level 1, 340 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Tile Floor, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 13 x 15, Level 1, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, Chandelier, Wood Floor, 12 x 14, Level 1, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 12 x 15, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 12 x 13, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Office: French Doors, WW Carpet
- Rec Room: 20 x 17, Level 2
- Laundry: 9 x 8, Level 2, 72 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable, Home Warranty, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Patio
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Side
- Area: Middletown North
- County: Warren
- Township: Franklin
- Suburb: Middletown North
- Subdivision: Renaissance I
- Driving Directions: I-75 to East Ex32/OH 122 for 1 mile Right Community
- School District: Franklin City SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
- Assoc. Fees Include: Association Dues, Clubhouse, Play Area, Pool, Professional Management
- Mgmt. Company: Omni Community Mgmt.
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Construction Status: Completed
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Other
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Unfinished
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions: 80 x 140
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Association Fee: $675
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: Not Assessed
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: NEW/UNDER CONST/TO BE BUILT
- Property ID: None Known
Listed by HMS Real Estate (513) 469-2424, Alexander Hencheck
Schools serving 3314 Renaissance Boulevard
Franklin City Schools
Franklin High School
750 East 4th St, Franklin, OH 45005
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.