18 Apple Lane, Milford, OH 45150
- Single Family
- 2 Beds
- 1 Full Bath
- 888 Sq. Ft.
- 0.17 Acres
- 1 Car Garage
18 Apple Lane, Milford, OH 45150 View this property at 18 Apple Lane, Milford, OH 45150
18 Apple Lane Milford OH 45150
Map & Location
Big 3rd Bedroom in lower level. Milford Schools(Excellent Rating) Very well kept home. Hardwood floors. Basement refin'12 walk-out, Rec Room plus bedrm. Freshly painted. Updated bath'13, Equipped Kitchen. Fully fenced, Gar w/new door and opener. Terrific back porch w/view of the woods, Quiet no outlet street.
Full Property Details for 18 Apple Lane
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1519055
- Added: 258 day(s) ago
- 18 Apple Lane, Milford, OH
- Sold at $105,000 on 2/14/17
- Listed at $105,000 on 12/1/16
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Tub with Shower, Ceramic Tile, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom: Wood Floor, 13 x 10, Level 1, 130 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 10, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 20 x 12, Lower, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floors, Closet
- Living Room: Wood Floors, Walk-Out, 20 x 13, Level 1, 260 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 20 x 13, Lower, 260 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Vinyl Floor, Wood Cabinets, Walk-Out, 11 x 10, Level 1, 110 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wood Floors, 11 x 11, Level 1, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Laundry: 10 x 10, 100 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Security System, Sump Pump
- Exterior Features: Porch, Metal Fence, Cul-de-Sac
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking: Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Detached
- Area: Milford
- County: Clermont
- Suburb: Milford
- Driving Directions: Garfield or Cemetery to Apple
- School District: Milford Ex Vill SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Walk-Out, Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Glass Block Windows
- Foundation: Block
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Vinyl, Double-Hung
- Windows/Doors: Vinyl, Double-Hung
- Square Feet: 888
- Year Built: 1951
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.17
- Lot Dimensions: 64 x 120
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $478
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 21-57-16.-018
Listed by Comey & Shepherd (513) 489-2100, Carmen Saylor