Full Property Details for 6737 Hamilton Middletown Rd
- Price: $539,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1615530
- Updated: 5/20/2019
- Added: 87 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 13
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Beam Ceiling, Crown Molding, French Doors, Heated Floors, Natural Woodwork
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 5
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Insert, Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Shower
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Dressing Area, Sitting Room, Wood Floor, 15 x 15, Level 2, 225 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 19 x 15, Level 2, 285 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 15 x 15, Level 2, 225 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 16 x 15, Level 2, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Transom/Sidelit, Wood Floor, 8 x 32, Level 1
- Living Room: Fireplace, Wood Floor, 16 x 15level:1, Level 1, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Bookcases, Fireplace, Walk-Out, Other, 25 x 17, Level 1, 425 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Butler's Pantry, Eat-In, Pantry, Vinyl Floor, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, 16 x 15, Level 1, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Chandelier, French Doors, Wood Floor, 16 x 15, Level 1, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 16 x 15, Level 2, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Bookcases, Wood Floor
- Rec Room: 19 x 15, Level 1
- Laundry: 1 x 1, Level 1, 1 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Home Warranty, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Enclosed Porch, Fire Pit, Patio, Porch, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking: Driveway, Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Garage Detached, Oversized, Side
- Area: Monroe
- County: Butler
- Suburb: Monroe
- Driving Directions: I75 to St Rt 63 West to Rt on St Rt 4(Hamilton Middletown Rd) house on the left and may be hidden by a large hedge row.
- School District: Monroe Local SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fans, Window Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Hot Water, Oil, Radiant Floor, Steam
- Heating Fuel: None
- Sewer: Aerobic Septic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Historical
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Foundation: Poured, Stone
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Casement, Double-Hung, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Casement, Double-Hung, Wood
- Square Feet: 3,366
- Year Built: 1848
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 23
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: City Street
- Topography: Rolled
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: 20 to 49 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Barbed Wire, Wire, Wood
- Price Per Acre: $23,434.78
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1,883
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc (513) 360-0110, Christina McElfresh