Full Property Details for 8135 Traverse Ct
- Price: $645,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1716834
- Updated: 10/2/2021
- Added: 25 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 10
- Rooms/Areas: Bedroom
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling, Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Shower, Tile Floor, Tub, Jetted Tub
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Partial, Level 1
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Level 2
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, Walk-Out, Wood Floor, 16 x 15, Level 1, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 18 x 12, Level 2, 216 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 18 x 11, Level 2, 198 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 14 x 12, Level 2, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Double Doors, Tile Floor, 6 x 5, Level 1
- Living Room: Wood Floor, 17 x 13, Level 1, 221 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Fireplace, Skylight, Wood Floor, 14 x 13, Level 1, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Butler's Pantry, Counter Bar, Eat-In, Gourmet, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Solid-Surface Counter, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 27 x 10, Level 1, 270 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wood Floor, 13 x 12, Level 1, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 29 x 12, Level 1, 348 Sq. Ft.
- Rec Room: Lower
- Laundry: 6 x 3, Level 1, 18 Sq. Ft.
- Mechanicals: Garage Door Opener, Humidifier
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights
- Exterior Features: Cul de sac, Deck, Porch, Yard Lights
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Front, Garage Attached
- Area: Montgomery
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Montgomery
- Cross Streets: Croton/Remington
- Driving Directions: Montgomery Rd to E on Remington, L on Croton Drive, L on Traverse Court to the end of Cul-De-Sac.
- School District: Sycamore Community C
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Water Heater: Gas
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Story Transitional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Wood Siding
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Finished, Vinyl Floor
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Bay/Bow, Insulated, Vinyl, Wood
- Stories/Levels: Two
- Square Feet: 3,445
- Year Built: 1978
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.55
- Lot Dimensions: irreg
- Frontage: City Street
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Wood
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $4,052
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by OwnerLand Realty, Inc. (513) 896-1200, Julia Pan