Full Property Details for 4901 Wesley Ave
- Sold For: $253,000
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1700753
- Added: 69 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 7
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, Natural Woodwork
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Fireplace(s): Brick, Ceramic, Inoperable
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Master Bathroom: Marb/Gran/Slate, Tile Floor
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 13 x 14, Level 2, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 11 x 11, Level 2, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 11 x 11, Level 1, 121 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Open Foyer, Wood Floor, 12 x 17, Level 1, 204 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Fireplace, Wood Floor, 14 x 15, Level 1, 210 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Marble/Granite/Slate, Wood Floor, 11 x 18, Level 1, 198 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Fireplace, Wood Floor, 15 x 17, Level 1, 255 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Laundry: 4 x 6, Level 2, 24 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Bus Line Nearby, Home Warranty, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Corner Lot, Covered Deck/Patio, Patio, Porch
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking: Off-Street Parking, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Garage Detached
- Area: Norwood
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Norwood
- Subdivision: Highland Synd 2nd Sub
- Cross Streets: Norwood Ave.
- Driving Directions: Montgomery Rd to Norwood Ave to Wesley Ave.
- Transportation: yes
- School District: Norwood City SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Water Heater: Gas, High Efficiency Tank
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Story Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Shingle Siding, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Glass Block Windows, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Foundation: Stone
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Bay/Bow, Double-Hung, Double Pane, Insulated, Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Stories/Levels: Two
- Square Feet: 1,775
- Lower: 1,127 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1901
- Property View: City
- Lot Dimensions: irregular
- Frontage: City Street
- Topography: Cleared
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre, No Deed Restriction
- Fencing (Description): Privacy, Wood
- Semi-Annual Taxes: of record
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 651-0015-0076-00
- Property ID: 651-0015-0076-00
Listed by Pivot Realty Group, LLC (513) 288-3828, Lori McClure
Sold by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 321-9922, Samuel Harris