Full Property Details for 5530 Slate Falls Dr
- Price: $590,000
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1586516
- Updated: 10/2/2018
- Added: 138 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 15
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), French Doors, Natural Woodwork
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Fireplace(s): Gas, Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Other
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Built-In Shower Seat, Double Vanity, Tile Floor, Tub w/Shower, Whirlpool Tub
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Partial, Level 1
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom: Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-Out, WW Carpet, Other, 21 x 13, Level 1, 273 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 16 x 23, Level 2, 368 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 29, Level 2, 406 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 11 x 14, Lower, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 12 x 10, Level 2, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floor, 7 x 16, Level 1
- Living Room: Fireplace, 16 x 19level:1, Level 1, 304 Sq. Ft.
- Great Room: Fireplace, WW Carpet
- Family Room: French Doors, Walk-Out, WW Carpet, 14 x 14, Level 1, 196 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Butler's Pantry, Counter Bar, Eat-In, Island, Planning Desk, Walk-Out, Wood Floor, 24 x 13, Level 1, 312 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chandelier, French Doors, Walk-Out, Wood Floor, 14 x 11, Level 1, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 16 x 14, Lower, 224 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: 7 x 7, Level 1, 49 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, Tech Wiring, Other
- Exterior Features: Enclosed Porch
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Built-In, Garage Attached, Oversized
- Area: Oxford Twp.
- County: Butler
- Suburb: Oxford Twp.
- Subdivision: Slate Falls Estate
- Cross Streets: Hester Rd.
- Driving Directions: From Oxford: N US 27 known as Oxford College Corner Pike, Rt on Second Hester Rd to Slate Falls
- School District: Talawanda City SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Gas Furn EF Rtd 95%+, Variable Speed HVAC
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Sewer: Aerobic, Ejector Pump
- Water: Well Water
- Architectural Style: Three+ Colonial, Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Wood
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Fireplace, Unfinished, Walk-Out, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Composition, Shingle
- Windows: Bay/Bow, Double-Hung, Double Pane, Insulated, Picture, Storm, Triple Pane, Vinyl, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Bay/Bow, Double-Hung, Double Pane, Insulated, Picture, Storm, Triple Pane, Vinyl, Wood
- Year Built: 1997
- Property View: Valley, Woods, Other
- Lot Size (Acres): 11.95
- Lot Dimensions: 11.947 ac
- Frontage: City Street, Easement Road, Gravel Road
- Topography: Sloped, Steep, Stream/Creek
- Trees/Vegetation: Pine, Scrub, Wooded-Partial
- Zoning: Residential, Agricultural
- Lot Description: 10 to 19 Acres, Zoning/Deed Restricted, Other
- Price Per Acre: $49,384.78
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $2,041.92
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc (513) 360-0110, James Gross