Full Property Detailsfor 3390 Legendary Trails Drive
- HOA FEE: $72/month
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1553302
- Added: 256 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 13
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors, Natural Woodwork
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Ceramic, Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 5
- Full Bathrooms: 4
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Double Vanity, Marb/Gran/Slate, Shower, Tile Floor, Whirlpool Tub, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 5
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, WW Carpet, 20 x 15, Level 1, 300 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 20 x 14, Level 1, 280 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 12, Level 2, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 16 x 13, Level 2, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 13 x 11, Level 2, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Open Foyer, Wood Floor, 16 x 8, Level 1, 128 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Walk-Out, Window Treatment, WW Carpet, 20 x 19, Level 1, 380 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Yes
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Gourmet, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 24 x 14, Level 1, 336 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chandelier, Window Treatment, Wood Floor, 14 x 12, Level 1, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 15 x 13, Level 1, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Office: French Doors, Window Treatment, Wood Floor
- Rec Room: 46 x 27, Lower
- Laundry: 10 x 8, Level 1, 80 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Home Warranty, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Patio, Sprinklers, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Garage Attached, Oversized, Side
- Area: Pierce Twp.
- County: Clermont
- Township: Pierce
- Suburb: Pierce Twp.
- Subdivision: Legendary Run
- Driving Directions: (E) I-275; Exit Rt 125 Beechmont; (L) 125; (R) Merwin-Ten Mile Rd; (R) Locust Corner; (L) Legendary Trail
- School District: New Richmond Ex Vill
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
- Assoc. Fees Include: Association Dues, Clubhouse, Play Area, Pool, Professional Management, Tennis
- Mgmt. Company: Towne Properties
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Private
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Stone
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl, Wood
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl, Wood
- Square Feet: 3,457
- Lower: 1,667 Sq. Ft.
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 2.05
- Lot Dimensions: 2.05 Acres
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: 1 to 4.9 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Vinyl
- Price Per Acre: $236,585.37
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Association Fee: $72
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Monthly
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $3780.99
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 777-8100, Ann Kramer