Full Property Details for 743 Stonehill Run
- Price: $675,000
- HOA FEE: $72/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1586279
- Updated: 9/18/2018
- Added: 145 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 11
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Cathedral Ceiling, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors, Other
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 2
- Fireplace(s): Ceramic, Gas, Wood-Burning
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Marb/Gran/Slate, Shower, Tile Floor, Whirlpool Tub, Window Treatment
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 3: Full, Lower
- Bathroom 4: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Fireplace, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, WW Carpet, 17 x 17, Level 1, 289 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 16 x 13, Level 1, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 17 x 16, Lower, 272 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 16 x 16, Lower, 256 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Marble/Slate, Transom/Sidelit, 14 x 14, Level 1
- Great Room: Bookcases, Fireplace, Wood Floor
- Family Room: Walk-Out, WW Carpet, 28 x 20, Lower, 560 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Counter Bar, Gourmet, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Other, 16 x 13, Level 1, 208 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chandelier, Wood Floor, 15 x 13, Level 1, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 14 x 13, Level 1, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 15 x 13, Level 1, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Office: French Doors, Window Treatment
- Laundry: 9 x 8, Level 1, 72 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Home Warranty, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck/Patio, Cul de sac, Deck, Sprinklers, Wooded Lot, Yard Lights
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 4
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Carport Attached, Oversized, Side
- Area: Pierce Twp.
- County: Clermont
- Suburb: Pierce Twp.
- Subdivision: Legendary Run
- Cross Streets: Winged Foot Way
- Driving Directions: St Rt 125 to Merwin Ten Mile, R White Oak, Straight into Legendary Run, R W Legendary, R Winged Foot Way, R Stonehill Ln.
- School District: New Richmond Ex Vill
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: Clubhouse, LandscapingCommunity, Play Area, Pool, Professional Management, Tennis, Walking Trails
- Mgmt. Company: Towne Properties
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Ranch
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Partially Finished, Walk-Out, Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Wood, Other
- Windows/Doors: Wood, Other
- Year Built: 1999
- Property View: Golf Course, Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.82
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: Paved Road
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Association Fee: $860
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $3, 907
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 752-4000, Karen Bevins