2258 Hunt Road, Reading, OH 45215
- Single Family
- 3 Beds
- 1 Full Bath
- 1 Partial Bath
- 1,122 Sq. Ft.
- 0.14 Acres
- 2 Car Garage
2258 Hunt Road, Reading, OH 45215View this property at 2258 Hunt Road, Reading, OH 45215
2258 Hunt RoadReadingOH45215
Map & Location
Freshly renovated 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath brick cape cod with a large detached garage. Newly painted, as well as new carpeting. Move in ready! Agent Owned.
Full Property Details for 2258 Hunt Road
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1515017
- Added: 491 day(s) ago
- 2258 Hunt Road, Reading, OH
- Sold at $123,000 on 12/21/16
- Listed at $123,000 on 10/18/16
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Tub with Shower, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Partial, Basement
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 12 x 11, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 12 x 10, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 11, Level 2, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Vinyl Floor, Eat-In, Wood Cabinets, Walk-Out, 13 x 11, Level 1, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Wall-to-Wall Carpet
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Detached, Rear
- Area: Reading
- County: Hamilton
- Suburb: Reading
- Driving Directions: Hunt Road, near Sanborn.
- School District: Reading Community Ci
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: 1.5 Cape Cod
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Unfinished
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Square Feet: 1,122
- Lower: 825 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1954
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.14
- Lot Dimensions: 51 x 120
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $1,064.5
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 6710024019400
Listed by RE/MAX Victory (513) 813-4098, Darrell Brandenburg
Schools serving 2258 Hunt Road
Reading Community City Schools
Reading Community High School
810 East Columbia Ave, Reading, OH 45215
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.