- Single Family
- 4 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 1 Partial Bath
- 2,459 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Car Garage
- Updated 7 hours ago
Map & Location
Full Property Details for 107 Thompson Street
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1515039
- Added: 50 day(s) ago
- 107 Thompson Street, Trenton, OH
- Sold at $179,000 on 11/30/16
- Reduced to $179,000 on 10/29/16
- Listed at $182,000 on 10/18/16
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors, High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Compactor
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Tub, Double Vanity, Marble/Granite/Slate, Other, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, Vaulted Ceiling, Other, 19 x 14, Level 2, 266 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 18 x 14, Level 2, 252 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 13, Level 2, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 13, Level 2, 156 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Laminate Floor, Open Foyer, Other
- Living Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Other, 17 x 14, Level 1, 238 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Fireplace, Window Treatment, 15 x 13, Level 1, 195 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Laminate Floor, Marble/Granite/Slate, Wood Cabinets, Pantry, Island, Window Treatment, 11 x 10, Level 1, 110 Sq. Ft.
- Breakfast Room: 14 x 10, Level 1, 140 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: 10 x 6, Level 1, 60 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, Security System, Attic Storage, Sump Pump, Intercom, Home Warranty
- Exterior Features: Deck, Porch, Wood Fence, Privacy Fence
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Attached, Front, Oversized
- Area: Trenton
- County: Butler
- Suburb: Trenton
- Driving Directions: Rt. 4 to N on Liberty Fairfield Rd., R on Woodsdale Rd., L on Thompson, 2nd house on Left
- School District: Edgewood City SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Unfinished, Concrete Floor, Other
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Vinyl-Clad, Double-Hung
- Windows/Doors: Vinyl-Clad, Double-Hung
- Square Feet: 2,459
- Lower: 84 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 2003
- Property View: City
- Lot Dimensions: 54 x 134
- Frontage: City Street, County Road, State Highway
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Fencing (Description): Wood Fencing
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: Of Record
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: R8000026000098
Listed by Plum Tree Realty (513) 443-5060, K Lynne Engel