27 Potter Avenue, Trenton, OH 45067
- Single Family
- 2 Beds
- 1 Full Bath
- 1,104 Sq. Ft.
- 0.11 Acres
27 Potter Avenue, Trenton, OH 45067 View this property at 27 Potter Avenue, Trenton, OH 45067
27 Potter Avenue Trenton OH 45067
Map & Location
Noted on the Ohio Historic Inventory site (see att. doc), the front section of this 2 story home was built by John Niemeyer, Trenton's first mayor. Updates include windows, laminate flooring, GFA furnace/central air (apx. 12 years old), vinyl siding. Large side porch; fence around 3 sides of back yard; fresh paint inside. A great value in Trenton!
Full Property Details for 27 Potter Avenue
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1518793
- Added: 294 day(s) ago
- 27 Potter Avenue, Trenton, OH
- Sold at $49,900 on 1/31/17
- Listed at $49,900 on 11/29/16
- Number of Rooms: 5
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Wood-Burning, Brick
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Tub with Shower, Ceramic Tile, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom: Wall-to-Wall Carpet, 13 x 11, Level 2, 143 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 11 x 9, Level 2, 99 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Laminate Floor, Fireplace, Walk-Out, 23 x 12, Level 1, 276 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Laminate Floor, Eat-In, Wood Cabinets, Pantry, 14 x 11, Level 1, 154 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: 9 x 6, Level 1, 54 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, 220 Volts, Home Warranty
- Exterior Features: Porch, Privacy Fence
- Parking: On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: None
- Area: Trenton
- County: Butler
- Suburb: Trenton
- Cross Streets: E. State St.
- Driving Directions: From E. State St. (SR 73), south on Potter.
- School District: Edgewood City SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Partial, Unfinished, Concrete Floor
- Foundation: Stone
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Square Feet: 1,104
- Lower: 168 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1913
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.11
- Lot Dimensions: 40 x 80
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $419.01
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: R8000-009-000-079
- Property ID: R8000-009-000-080
Listed by Comey & Shepherd (513) 779-8500, Jackie Allen