Full Property Details for 3997 Mt Moriah Village
- Price: $219,900
- HOA FEE: $150/month
- Status: Active
- Type: Condo /Townhouse
- MLS ID: 1589450
- Updated: 7/25/2018
- Added: 147 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 6
- Interior Features: Multi-Panel Doors
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Oven/Range
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Master Bathroom: Tub w/Shower
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, WW Carpet, 14 x 14, Level 1, 196 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 14 x 13, Level 2, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Carpet, Closet
- Living Room: WW Carpet, 17 x 13level:1, Level 1, 221 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Vinyl Floor, 11 x 9, Level 1, 99 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: WW Carpet, 10 x 9, Level 1, 90 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Laundry: 5 x 5, Level 1, 25 Sq. Ft.
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Garage Attached
- Area: Union Twp.
- County: Clermont
- Suburb: Union Twp.
- Subdivision: Mt. Moriah Village
- Driving Directions: Beechmont Avenue (Ohio Pike) East to Left on Mount Moriah Drive, Left into subdivision.
- School District: West Clermont Local
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: LandscapingCommunity, Professional Management, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Mgmt. Company: Mt. Moriah Village
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Three+ Traditional
- Construction Status: To be Built
- Exterior Const.: Aluminum, Brick, Vinyl
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Unfinished
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated
- Windows/Doors: Insulated
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.19
- Lot Dimensions: 76 x 112
- Frontage: City Street
- Zoning: Multi Family
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Association Fee: $150
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Monthly
- Semi-Annual Taxes: Not Assessed
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: NEW/UNDER CONST/TO BE BUILT
Listed by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 474-4800, Rich Tittermary