Full Property Details for 865 Jerome Park
- Sold For: $555,000
- HOA FEE: $35/month
- HOA FEE FREQ.: Annually
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1690663
- Added: 164 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 15
- Rooms/Areas: Bedroom, GuestSuite w/ Ktchn
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, French Doors, Multi-Panel Doors, Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas, Marble
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Built-In Shower Seat, Double Shower, Double Vanity, Marb/Gran/Slate, Tile Floor, Jetted Tub, Other
- Bathroom 1: Partial, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet, Other, 19 x 18, Level 2, 342 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 11, Level 2, 165 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 12 x 11, Level 2, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 10, Level 2, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 5: 17 x 12, Lower, 204 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Closet, Open Foyer, Transom/Sidelit, Vinyl Floor, 11 x 10, Level 1, 110 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Walk-Out, Other, 20 x 18, Lower, 360 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Gourmet, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Vinyl Floor, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, Other, 15 x 14, Level 1, 210 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Chair Rail, Chandelier, Other, 15 x 12, Level 1, 180 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 14 x 12, Level 1, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 13 x 10, Level 1, 130 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Other
- Rec Room: 30 x 12, Lower
- Laundry: 8 x 5, Level 1, 40 Sq. Ft.
- Pool Description: Cleaner, Diving Board, Heated, In-Ground, Salt Water, Vinyl
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Attic Storage, Cable, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Cul de sac, Deck, Patio, Wooded Lot, Yard Lights
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Parking: Driveway
- Garage Description: Built-In, Side
- Area: Union Twp.
- County: Clermont
- Township: Union
- Suburb: Union Twp.
- Subdivision: Polo Fields
- Cross Streets: Westchester Way
- Driving Directions: Beechwood to Dorgene, R onto Jerome Park to Cul-de-sac
- School District: Milford Ex Vill SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: ExerciseFacility, LandscapingCommunity, PlayArea, Pool, Tennis
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Water Heater: Gas
- Sewer: Public Sewer
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Story Colonial, Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Brick, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Finished, Vinyl Floor, Walk-Out, Other
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Double-Hung, Insulated, Picture, Slider
- Stories/Levels: Two
- Square Feet: 4,110
- Lower: 1,150 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 2008
- Property View: Woods
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.57
- Lot Dimensions: 0.566 acres
- Frontage: City Street
- Topography: Level, Sloped
- Trees/Vegetation: Wooded-Partial
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: .5 to .9 Acres
- Fencing (Description): Invisible, Vinyl
- Association Fee: $420
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Annually
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $3, 435
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: 39-31-08G-165
- Property ID: 39-31-08G-165
Listed by RE/MAX United Associates (513) 655-2300, Tyler Smith
Sold by Sibcy Cline, Inc. (513) 474-4800, Candace Burton